The studio has been buzzing with the news that we’re introducing longer classes next term – and it’s true!
Our timetable has been redesigned so that our students have more time to focus not only on the tricks & techniques you’re being taught, but also pole conditioning (both strength and flexibility) as well as combos, flow and revision.
As such, our block courses will be restructured as follows, effective Mon 6 March 2017:
- The term will run in 7 week blocks
- Weeks 1 to 6 will be x 75 min classes
- Week 7 will be a 45 min class dedicated to technique, recap and gradings, so we can better help you achieve your goals!
We believe the longer class times will help our students achieve better progress faster and develop more well-rounded skills (yes… those of you would can rarely make it to a flex class… we’re looking at you! *wink wink nudge nudge* )
Other benefits of the new structure include…
- The opportunity to run more trial and taster classes in week 7 so you can try more new things
- No more worrying about missing class due to public holidays – we can easily run block course catch ups in week 7 too
- And those of you good with numbers will realise we get an extra 15 mins per term compared to 8 x 1hr blocks – winning!
We think this is gonna make a great difference and we hope you agree.
The Term 2 draft timetable is out now so check it out on the Fortitude Valley page and get in touch to book your spot.
Along with restructuring our timetable this way, we also need to make some changes to our class fees. We have not increased our prices for the past five years, despite rising costs of overheads and changes in the market.
Pure Pole Academy is committed to offering our students the best value we can so all Term 2 enrolments will include free unlimited Practice Time, on us! This is a special offer to celebrate the new timetable – so check it out at www.purepole.com.au/fortitude-valley and get your bookings in ASAP.
As of Term 2, 2017 our prices will be as follows:
7 WEEK BLOCKS – $225
(total 8.25hrs – 6 x 75 min classes + 1 x 45 min class + free Practice Time)
4 WEEK BLOCKS – $160
(total 6hrs – 4 x 90 min classes)
CASUAL CLASSES – $25 ea
(no peak or off peak times, all casuals consistent across timetable)
5 X CLASS PASS – $100
We love ALL our polers, from the newbies to the passionate pole junkies and we are so grateful to have you as part of the studio! If you have any questions or concerns about the class restructure and/or price changes, please do not hesitate to get in touch.